Universal infrared cameras
thermoIMAGER TIM 160 infrared cameras are designed for stationary thermography providing an excellent price/performance ratio. These thermal imaging cameras are connected via USB 2.0 to a computer and are promptly ready for use. Various interfaces enable their integration into networks and automated systems.
- Measuring range from -20 °C to 900 °C
- Excellent thermal sensitivity (NEDT) of 0.08 K
- Extremely lightweight, robust and compact
The thermal imager in the TIM 160 series are designed for precise measurement task due to their high thermal sensitivity. Furthermore, the system is distinguished by its high image frequency of 120 Hz. Powered from just one USB cable, the system is genuine plug-and-play solution.
thermoIMAGER TIM 160: Thermal imager for numerous applications and process integration.
thermoIMAGER TIM 160/DK: Camera, several optics, tripod and calibration protocol in a suitable aluminum case - For universal analysis of infrared tasks.
- Measuring ranges: -20 to 100°C / 0 to 250°C / 150 to 900°C / optionally up to 1500°C
- Optical resolution 160x120 pixels
- Spectral range 8 to 14 µm
- Excellent thermal sensitivity of 0.08 K (NETD)
- Exchangeable lenses with 6°/23°/48°FOV or 72°FOV
- Real-time thermography with 120 Hz frame rate
- Power supply and operation via USB
- Extremely lightweight, robust and compact design
- Analog input and output, trigger interface
- Optional: Cooling jacket for ambient temperatures up to 240°C
- Line camera mode