thicknessGAUGE.laser sensor systems use laser triangulation sensors for the thickness measurement. These laser sensors enable high measuring rates at high speeds. The thicknessGAUGE.laser series impresses with a favorable price/performance ratio and is preferably used for thickness measurements of common surfaces such as plastics, wood and metals.
- Sensor technology used: laser triangulation displacement sensors
- Measuring range (thickness): 10 / 25 mm
- Accuracy: ±4 / ±20 µm
- Measuring rate: up to 4 kHz
- Reasonably priced sensor system for common surfaces from plastics to metals
- Compact design meets high performance & excellent price/performance ratio
The thicknessGAUGE.laser sensor system is used for precise thickness measurements of strips and plates. It can also be used for fixed track measurements, e.g., for center-line measurements (center thickness) or for thickness measurements on the edges. A linear unit enables traversing thickness measurements up to 400 mm strip width.