Inductive sensors for specific applications
Application examples are often found where the standard versions of the sensors and the controller are performing at their limits. One of our special strengths is having the possibility to adapt our sensors to the individual requirements of our customers. The various measuring principles can be modified in different ways. Changes requested include, for example, modified measuring ranges, integrated controller, modified designs, mounting options or integration of different interfaces. Together we will find the best solution for your measurement task.
- Simplified measuring systems for low-cost series applications
- Simple PCB solutions for deep integration
- Modular designs for high flexibility
- Customer-specific sensor design
- Adapted measuring range
- Integrated or external controller
- Target as sleeve or plunger
For applications with large quantities, Micro-Epsilon develops sensors that are precisely tailored to customer requirements. Geometry, structure and packaging are individually adapted and optimized to suit specific expectations. Due to the high vertical range of manufacturing in the Micro-Epsilon Group, large quantities can be produced at low cost.
Also suitable for demanding environments:
- Applications with high ambient pressure
- Environments with high temperatures
- EX environments
- Soiled installation and measuring rooms
- Special requirements for vibration resistance