High-performance 3D snapshot sensor for industrial measurement and inspection tasks
The high-performance surfaceCONTROL 3D 3200 snapshot sensor is ideally suited for use in industrial applications. It performs automated inline 3D measurements for geometry, shape and surface inspection on diffuse reflecting surfaces. The sensor is characterized by its compact design and high measurement accuracy combined with high data processing speed. With a high Z-axis repeatability of up to 0.6 µm, the sensor is ideal for precise 3D measurement and inspection tasks. Two different measuring ranges cover different measuring fields.
- Acquisition time from 0.3 s
- Micron snapshots for large measuring fields
- Highest precision up to 0.6 μm
- Digital interfaces (integrated): GigE Vision /GenICam
- Digital interfaces (via 2D/3D Gateway): PROFINET / EtherCAT / EtherNet/IP*
- Digital in-/outputs: 4 digital I/Os for which parameters can be set (for external trigger, sensor control, output of sensor states)
* Evaluations from 3DInspect can be transmitted to a PLC via these fieldbuses. Sensor settings can be loaded by a controller via 3DInspect using parameter set mapping.
New generation of 3D measurements
In addition to the fast data output, the surfaceCONTROL 3D 3200 also has an IO interface. EtherNet/IP, PROFINET and EtherCAT are available by using the 2D/3D Gateway II. 3D GigE Vision compatibility also allows easy integration into third-party image processing software. The comprehensive SDK for customer software integration rounds off the software package.
- 3D geometry inspection and form detection
- Inspection of electronic components
- Automation, production and process monitoring and quality control
- Non-contact measurement of diffuse reflecting surfaces in the Stop&Go process
- Form, position and surface inspections
3DInspect software for 3D measurement tasks and inspection
The 3DInspect software is a powerful tool for sensor parameter set up and industrial measurement tasks. This software transmits the measurement data from the sensor via Ethernet and provides the data in three-dimensional form. This 3D data is further processed, evaluated and assessed with 3DInspect measuring programs on the PC and, if necessary, logged and transmitted via Ethernet to a control unit. If required, this 3D data can be saved with the software. Furthermore, the set up and configuration of the sensor is possible via the software. For connection to an automation interface, the functions of the 3DInspect Automation software add-on enables use of the SC3210 sensors, which also includes comprehensive data logging.