The new generation of high precision inline 3D measurements
The high-precision surfaceCONTROL 3D 3500 snapshot sensor is used for automated optical inspection of geometry, shape and surfaces on diffusely reflecting surfaces. The surfaceCONTROL 3D 3500 is characterized by its compact design and high measurement accuracy combined with high speed data processing. With a z-axis repeatability of up to 0.4 µm, the sensor sets new standards in high-precision inline 3D measurement technology. It reliably detects the smallest flatness deviations and height differences. Two models cover different measuring fields.
- Micrometer-accurate snapshots with large measuring fields
- Fast 3D measurement from 0.2 s
- Highest precision up to < 0.4 μm
- Digital interfaces (integrated): GigE Vision / GenICam
- Slim and compact sensor design
- Up to 2.2 million 3D points/second
- Digital interfaces (via 2D/3D Gateway): PROFINET / EtherCAT / EtherNet/IP*
- Digital in-/outputs: 4 digital I/Os for which parameters can be set (for external trigger, sensor control, output of sensor states)
* Evaluations from 3DInspect can be transmitted to a PLC via these fieldbuses. Sensor settings can be loaded by a controller via 3DInspect using parameter set mapping.
The new generation of 3D measurements
In addition to the fast data output via Gigabit Ethernet, the sensor offers an additional digital I/O interface. The 2D/3D Gateway II supports EtherNet/IP, PROFINET and EtherCAT connections. Powerful software tools enable precise 3D measurements and surface inspections. GigE Vision compatibility also allows easy integration into third-party image processing software. The comprehensive SDK for customer software integration rounds off the software package.
- 3D geometry inspection and form detection
- Inspection of form, position and surface
- Defect detection
- 3D text recognition and detection of finest structures
- Inspection of electronic components
3DInspect software for 3D measurement tasks and inspection
The 3DInspect software is a powerful tool for sensor parameter set up and industrial measurement tasks. This software transmits the measurement data from the sensor via Ethernet and provides the data in three-dimensional form. This 3D data is further processed, evaluated and assessed with 3DInspect measuring programs on the PC and, if necessary, logged and transmitted via Ethernet to a control unit. If required, these 3D data can be saved with the software. Furthermore, the set up and configuration of the sensor is possible via the software. For connection to an automation interface, the functional extension 3DInspect Automation is enabled with use of the SC3510 sensors, which also includes comprehensive data logging.