Tire geometry inline inspection in TU machines
Monitoring tire geometry i.e. the measurement of radial or lateral unbalance as well as side wall detection for bulges, constrictions, dents etc., is one of the most important inspections at the end of the production process. The TGI 8302.LLT system can be easily integrated while offering precise measuring results.
- Suitable for all common TU machines and therefore ideal for retrofit
- Optical measuring principle
- Total surface scan
- Reduced pseudo-error rate
- Robust, low-vibration construction
- Tire width from 100mm to 460mm