Long-range laser sensors
Large offset distance
Small measuring range
Some measurement tasks require large measuring ranges or a large measurement distance from the target object to be measured. For these types of applications, Micro-Epsilon offers long-range laser sensors that combine high accuracy with a large measurement distance.
The optoNCDT 1750 laser sensor offers measuring ranges of 500 mm and 750 mm and provides maximum accuracy and dynamics thanks to innovative evaluation algorithms. The sensor offers real-time surface compensation, which determines and controls the reflectance of the target during the exposure in real time. This enables reliable measurements on changing surfaces.
Its universal setting and evaluation options allow the sensor to meet all requirements for use in highly dynamic industrial applications.
- Measuring ranges (mm): 500 | 750
- Linearity from 350 µm
- Adjustable measuring rate up to 7.5kHz
- Analog and digital outputs
- Compact size with integrated electronics
- Real-time adaption to changing surfaces (RTSC)
- Predefined and individual presets in web interface
The optoNCDT 1710-1000 laser sensor offers a measuring range of 1,000 mm. The measuring range starts at a distance of 1 m from the sensor, therefore measurements up to 2 m distance are possible. Objects with large movement ranges can be measured reliably.
Fields of application:
- Harsh environments
- Large components
- Measuring objects in vacuum
- High temperatures
- Safe distance from the target
- Measuring range (mm): 1,000
- Linearity max. +/- 1mm
- Resolution max. 100µm
- Measuring from a large distance (high temperatures or risk of collision)
- Configurable measuring rate up to 2.5kHz
- Analog and digital output
- Compact with integrated controller
- Real-time compensation for changing surfaces (RTSC)
- Freely programmable limit switches
The optoNCDT 1710 and 2310 long-range laser sensors are designed for applications where a high measuring distance is required. However, the relatively small measuring range facilitates extremely precise measurement at a large distance.
- Measuring range optoNCDT 1710 (mm): 50
- Measuring ranges optoNCDT 2310 (mm):
10 | 20 | 40 | 50
- Linearity from 3µm
- Resolution 0.5µm
- Large offset distance with small measuring range
- High measuring rate and resolution
- Adaptation to changing surfaces
- Sufficient distance in case of high object temperatures or moving parts