Capacitive multi-channel system for maximum resolution
Capacitive displacement sensors are designed for measurement tasks that require extremely high precision. The capaNCDT 6500 capacitive multi-channel system is ideally suited to reliable measurements down to sub-nanometer resolution. The controller offers a maximum response rate of 7.8kHz (digital, with up to four channels) or a frequency response of 8.5kHz. As well as an analog output, an EtherCAT interface is also available. EtherCAT enables accurate data transmission in real time, with high speed integration into the existing measurement environment and synchronization of two systems. Set up and configuration of the capaNCDT 6500 system are carried out easily using a web browser.
- Measuring ranges (mm):
0.05 | 0.2 | 0.5 | 0.8 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 5 | 10
- Resolution max. 0.0375nm
- Linearity max. 0.01µm
- Frequency response 8.5kHz (-3dB)
- Data rate (digital output) 7.8kHz
- Analog output (voltage/current)
- Ethernet, EtherCAT
- Modular – up to 8 channels
- External or internal preamplifier
- User-friendly set up and configuration via web interface
The capaNCDT 6500 system is designed for measurements tasks that require sub-nanometer resolution. Its strengths are demonstrated particularly well in positioning tasks in the semiconductor industry and laboratory applications. The modular capaNCDT 6500 is designed for multi-channel applications. Up to eight sensors can be connected via a preamplifier to the signal conditioning electronics.
Ease of use via web interface
Due to a user-friendly web interface, the entire configuration process of controller and sensors is carried out without using any additional software. The web interface can be accessed via Ethernet and provides set up and configuration options for filters, arithmetic links and other useful parameters such as triggering, measurement value storage and linearization.
The capacitive DT6530 controller offers maximum resolution and signal stability for capacitive displacement measurement. The controller can be operated with up to 8 channels and is not only suitable for electrically conductive objects, but also for insulators. In addition to analog outputs, the controller is also equipped with an Ethernet digital interface. The DT6530 controller is compatible with all sensors and cables of the capaNCDT series.
- Resolution dynamic 0.002 % FSO (8.5kHz)
- Frequency response 8.5kHz (-3 dB) (switchable 20Hz; 1kHz; 8.5kHz)
- Analog output 0...10V (short circuit proof), 4...20mA; 0...20mA
- Digital interface Ethernet 24 Bit; EtherCAT
- Special tuning: up to quadruple standard cable length
The mounting frame is designed for use with capacitive sensors for two-sided thickness measurements and helps to align the measuring points with one another. The frame allows for the sensors to lie exactly on one axis, meaning that the measuring points are arranged congruently. This prevents measurements at an offset and a reliable measurement result is achieved with the highest possible precision. The mounting frames provide space for up to 6 sensors. Two sensors each form a measuring point.
- Multi-track thickness measurement at up to 3 points simultaneously
- High temperature stability for precise measurements at temperatures of up to 100 °C
- Suitable for vacuum
- Extremely compact design
- Easy integration and retrofitting in existing systems
- Compatible with capaNCDT sensors
- Calibratable design for high precision in thickness measurements