Non-contact inline profile thickness measurement of roller head installations (thickness 0.3mm to 18mm)
For the production of reeled resistors or sheet goods on roller head installations the thickness measurement is an essential factor for controlling and monitoring the production process. Applying systems of the RTP series, the profile thickness can be measured in various accuracy classes, thickness ranges and material widths.
- Permanent high product quality while reducing raw material use
- Fast controlling during warm up or product change due to adaptive traversing speed and high-dynamically measurement
- No consequential costs due to isotopes or X-rays
- Wear-free measurements instead of half time of radiometric tests
- Highest temperature stability due to in-situ calibration
- Customer-specific adjustable interface
- Material width from 50 mm to 3,800m
- Material feed to 25m/min
- Permitted material surface temperature max.: 100°C
Products of the RTP family are designed as C- or O-frames which are equipped with application-specific sensor technology (thru-beam, triangulation or laser line triangulation).