Flexible Endoscopes - ELTROTEC Flex
Endoscopic tasks often require flexible probes in order to access the desired point in concealed openings, interior cavities or in bent pipes or entrances. ELTROTEC Flex endoscopes are available in a range of lengths and diameters. With a diameter of 2.5 mm and larger they are equipped with a control mechanism for changing the angle of the probe tip.
ELTROTEC Flex MTFS are miniature flexible fiber-optical endoscopes which serve as valuable tools and inspection devices in many areas of quality assurance. Despite their extremely small outer diameter the flexible micro-endoscopes are high quality instruments with a resolution of up to 30,000 image points suitable for the inspection of miniature components and channels in the fields of microelectronics, precision mechanics and research.
- Ø 0.5 to 2.5 mm
- Lengths: 500 mm to 15,000 mm
- Inspection of the smallest components
- 70° angular field of view
Flexible Top-Line endoscopes are equipped with a resolution of 18,000 image points Higher definition and stronger contrast is achieved with the compensated light conductor bundle.
The Top-Line Semi-Flexibel is 1 m long and has a flexible probe. A probe tip with angular offset and lengths of up to 1200 mm characterize the Flexibel Pro model. Unique image brilliance, quality and functionality distinguish Flexibel Pro endoscopes.
Both endoscopes are available as a complete set with light source and mirror head.
- Top-Line flexible endoscope
- 90° mirror head (with Flexibel Pro Ø 5 mm, optional 90° prism head)
- Top-Line SuperNova light source
- Robust aluminum case
- Li-Ion battery with charging device
- Ø 2.5 to 7.9 mm
- Lengths: 800 mm to 1200 mm
- Equipment as complete set
- High resolution, distortion-free images