High speed PSD sensor
The analog optoNCDT 1610 and 1630 laser sensors are particularly suitable for high-speed measurements of displacement, distance and position.
The 1610 LD series achieves a maximum frequency response of 10 kHz.
The 1630 LD series achieves a maximum frequency response of 100 kHz.
- Measuring ranges LD 1610 (mm):
4 | 10 | 20 | 50 | 100
- Measuring ranges LD 1630 (mm):
4 | 10 | 20 | 50
- Linearity max. 8µm
- Resolution max. 0.2µm
- Frequency response max. 100kHz
- Analog output / Ethernet interface (optional)
- Compact designs
- Software for readout of measurement data