JOB SUMMARY / INTRODUCTION:
The Sales & Applications Engineer is a multi-faceted position that requires a unique blend of engineering knowledge, strong communication skills, and a very high level of organization in order to interface with customers as well as our outside sales team in a very dynamic way.
After completion of a comprehensive product and technology training the candidate will provide application and product support for our broad customer base. As part of our highly dynamic team, the candidate will be responsible for finding the best solution for individual measurement applications through technical discussions, hands on testing, and part evaluation. The candidate will continue to expand his/her knowledge and experience in precision measurement through a blend of periodic training as well as on the job learning.
This position is based out of our USA headquarters in Raleigh, NC and reports to the Regional Sales & Technical Manager.
- Provide technical and sales support via phone and email for existing and prospective customers.
- Provide product support during and after the sale.
- Organize, perform, and document test measurements and feasibility studies for customers.
- Analyze application requirements to develop measurement solutions.
- Provide virtual trainings and demonstrations of products for customers and external sales team.
- Work with the technical team to optimize internal processes for increased efficiency.
- Participate and help develop internal and external trainings for new products.
- Occasional travel for onsite customer support (as needed).
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, or Mechatronics strongly preferred)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Problem solving skills
- Highly motivated, self-reliant and detail oriented people
- Strong customer service skills
- Team player
Send your resume to:
Micro-Epsilon America, LP
Ms. Rebecca Lambert
8120 Brownleigh Drive
Raleigh, North Carolina 27617