Industrial PC for thermoIMAGER TIM
TIM NetPC is a professional, embedded industrial PC solution with a passive cooling (fanless) for thermoIMAGER applications and is suitable for top hat rail mounting. The NetPC and the TIM camera operate in combination as a standalone system, enabling extended cable lengths (via Ethernet). Data provided by the TIM camera can be stored directly on the NetPC where customer-specific software can also be installed.
• Supports all thermoIMAGER TIM models
• Processor: Intel® Atom™ 2600 @ 2x1.6 GHz Dual, 2 GB DDR3 RAM 800 MHz
• Supports 120 Hz (TIM 160), up to 70 Hz (TIM 4x0), up to 30 Hz (TIM 640) frame rates
• Ports: 1 Gbit/s (Gig E), 2 x RS 232, 4 x USB 2.0, VGA
• Operating system: Windows 7 embedded
• Including TIM Connect software
• Monitor via VGA (analogueue)
• Integrated watchdog feature
back to product group "thermoIMAGER TIM"