New: Inspection system for shiny surfaces
reflectCONTROL Compact has been specifically developed for the inspection of shiny surfaces. The system projects a striped pattern onto the measurement object. Defects on the surface cause deviations from the striped pattern which are recorded by cameras and evaluated by software.
The fully integrated system is available in two versions that each provides different measuring fields. The 2D version is used for pure defect recognition on reflecting surfaces. In addition, the 3D version allows for the measurement of reflecting surfaces at submicrometer accuracies. This device is also used in individual operations (e.g. laboratories) as well as directly in production lines.
- Fast and high resolution measurement on large surfaces up to 265 x 110mm
- Versions for defect recognition or 3D reconstruction
- Proven technology for offline inspection and integration into processing lines
- Interfaces: USB, VGA, Ethernet, Digital I/O
- Inspection of touchscreens for smartphones and tablets
- Defect detection on car attachments and interior components
- Measurement of telescope mirrors and lenses
RCC130 is used for defect recognition and measurement of defects.
RCC100 and RCC110 are used for pure defect recognition.
back to product group "Inspection system for shiny surfaces"