Fully automated, robot-based painting of complex parts with ATENSOR LS1 technology*
Robot programmes are created offline for parts that need to be painted. In the process, the parts fixed to hangers are identified by automationCONTROL LPS 8005.T, and their position is determined. The corresponding robot programme is then called up and the component's position and orientation are automatically adjusted. Finally, the modified programme is run by the painting robot.
- Individual robotic painting for objects on the hanger
- Objects are detected automatically and correctly processed
- Processing quality in every position is optimized by specialists
- For new components, painting by robots with standard parameters is possible
- Object sizes from 0.1 m to 10 m
- Optimized cycle times by means of special algorithms
- Other applications supported: cleaning, sand-blasting
By scanning in a scanning cabin, the location and geometry of the objects to be processed can be recorded digitally. On the basis of this data, the robot programme is adapted by the system to each object, and then processing is performed by the processing robot. The process is carried out automatically, without any manual intervention.
- 100% non-contact measurement
- Resolution less than 1 mm
- Hangers and mounts are omitted from the processing
back to product group "Painting and paint inspection"