Industrial magneto-inductive displacement sensors
The magneto-inductive MDS-45 sensors are specially designed for industrial environments. The sensors are available in M12, M18 and M30 stainless steel housings or with a flat plastic housing. The pressure-resistant, stainless steel housing is ideally suited to harsh, industrial environments (dirt, oil, chemicals) and the food industry.
• Housing options: M12/M18/M30/flat plastic housing
• High temperature stability
• Frequency response 1000Hz (-3dB)
• Output voltage / current
• Protection class IP67 and IP69K
• Pressure resistance up to 400 bar (front)
back to product group "Magneto-inductive sensors"