Inline color measurement colorCONTROL ACS7000
The colorCONTROL ACS7000 color measurement system not only recognizes reference colors by comparison, but identifies individual colors clearly from their coordinates in the color space. With its very high measurement speeds, the colorCONTROL ACS7000 is suitable for applications where colors and shades have to be examined on-the-fly and to very high accuracies.
Standard sensor ACS1
The standard sensor ACS1 is used for common measuring tasks. The transmitter and the receiver inside the sensor are arranged at an angle of 30°/0° to each other, producing a working distance of 50 mm. An optionally available adapter permits applying the sensor even in tactile measurements.
- Measurement distance: 50 mm
- Measurement geometry: 30°/0°
- Measurement spot: ø 9 mm
Circular sensor ACS2
The circular sensor ACS2 is used for color measurement of structured and highly reflective surfaces as well as lustrous metals. In the sensor, 24 lighting optics are circularly arranged around the receiving optics and provide a constant lighting permitting that the measurement can be executed independently from the angular position of the measurement object.
- Measurement distance: 28 mm
- Measurement geometry: 45° circular/0°
- Measurement spot: ø5
Transmission sensor ACS3
The transmission sensor ACS3 is applied for measurements of self-luminous objects and transparent objects as well. Measuring the color of self-luminous objects requires only the receiver unit, whereas a transmitter and a receiver unit are necessary when detecting transparent objects. The transmitter and the receiver unit can easily be fixed by means of a mounting set.
- Measurement distance: max. 300 mm
- Measurement geometry: transmission
- Measurement spot: ø 5 / ø 9 mm (at a measurement distance up to 200 mm)
• Measurement without touching the sample (i.e. non-contact)
• Measurement precision ΔE ≤ 0.08
• Online color measurement: 25Hz – 2,000Hz
• Color space: XYZ; L*a*b*; L* u* v*; RGB; adjustable
• Light source: Adjustable “standard illuminant” and “standard observers”
• Color recognition from a taught reference list
• White/black reference comparison (via browser and buttons on the device)
• Web browser operation
• Online quality assurance and continuous documentation
• Ethernet/EtherCAT, RS 422, digital I/O
• Options: measuring head geometries for different technical surfaces