Job opportunities of Micro-Epsilon America
Technical Sales Engineer
This position is multi-faceted which requires a blend of engineering knowledge and communication skills.
Based out of our USA headquarters in Raleigh, NC you will service North Carolina and South Carolina sales territory. As part of our dynamic team you be responsible for promoting and selling sensors and solutions to existing and potential customers.
After completion of a detailed product and technology training you will spend your time both in the office (40%) and out in the territory visiting customers (60%)
- Making sales and technical support and consultation calls at customer sites
- Seeking out prospective customers/business opportunities with new and existing customers
- Establishing and maintaining customer relationships in order to grow sales
- Introducing new products and demonstrating equipment at customer site to assist with applications
- Follow up on leads and documenting the sales progress in our ERP system
- Technical degree with three-five years of relevant sales and industry experience or equivalent combined education and on the job experience.
- Commitment to and demonstration of high ethical standards with professional behavior and interactions
- Strong aptitude for technical applications with an economical understanding
- Self-sufficient and highly motivated with time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely in written and verbal formats, including sales presentations, interpersonal working and team spirit.
- Strong customer service orientation
Interested? Send your resume to:
Micro-Epsilon America, LP
Ms. Rebecca Lipp
8120 Brownleigh Drive
Raleigh, North Carolina 27617