Universalcontroller for up to six sensors
The CSP 2008 Universal Controller is used for the evaluation of up to six sensor signals. Two sensors can be directly connected to the controller. Four other sensors are connected to the controller via separate Ethercat modules. The CSP 2008 provides extensive arithmetic calculation options and is ideally suited to measuring thickness, planarity, etc. The controller offers real-time capability due to the Ethercat bus system.
• Extensive computing functions
• For digital and analog sensor signals
• Extensible to six sensors
• Automatic sensor detection
• Extreme high processing speed
back to product group "Accessories"